Few days ago a friend of mine had this Error 104 in Google Play Store. He said every time he tries to open Google Play Store it displays a message that says error code 104:’‘System error, system failed please try again later”. This error message was just annoying because he could not get rid of it. I even heard that error 104 was issue for some more users and I thought why not to find some of the solution to get rid of this. This error usually occurs during the time of installation or updating the app. Here are some of the methods that will help to solve Error 104 in Google Play Store? My friends tried this method and he successfully got rid of this Error 104. I hope this method will help you also.
Methods to solve Error 104 in Google Play Store
- Go to Setting >> Go to Application Setting (In some devices application setting is named as apps).
- Go to, All the apps > >Find the Google Play Store >> Clear Data and Cache
- Once you have clear everything, Next you need to Force Stop the application
- Also, try to clear Cache and data of Download Manager and Google Service Framework.
- Now, Restart your device and try to download the app.
Most of the time this method has worked and hopefully you are also one among them but if this method doesn’t work for you then proceed to next method.
2. Remove and add Google Account
- Go to Setting >> Accounts >> Google
- Remove all your Google accounts
- Go back to Google play store and Sign–in your account information
- Accept all the Google terms and setup Google settings then Run Google Play Store and download the app.
This method has worked for some of the users. So, it may work for you also. if it didn’t favor you then proceed to next method.
This has also worked for many of the users. We just need to wipe the cache partition and we can see that the error is fixed. Just follow the step as shown below and you can fix the error.
- First turn off the phone >> Press volume up and power button together to go to Recovery Mode
(It depends upon the phone that you are using to go to Recovery Mode. For some phone, pressing volume Up and Down with power button at the same time helps to go in Recovery Mode just find out which one works for your device to enter in Recovery Mode).
- After that Recovery Mode will appear with many options >> use volume up and down to control the screen and power button to press ok.
- Select wipe cache partition >> press power button and it will then start cleaning the cache.
- A message will appear after the completion >> Select reboot system now and it will start rebooting your device.
Now your device has wiped the cache and you can use the device like previously without error. This process may erase the save data of the app like the save game, high score etc.
This is the last method to get rid of the issue but I would recommend not to reset your phone unless there is no other option. Resetting your phone will erase all the data and information, downloaded app and all such things but you can back up your data and information, app and other thing before resetting the phone.
- Go to Setting >> Scroll down and select Backup & reset option
- Once you click Backup & reset >> Other option will appear
- Click on Factory Data reset
Your phone system will be as if you have just brought it because all the setting and stuff like that you need to set again and it will surely fix the error of your device.
So, these are some of the solution to solve Error 104 in Google Play Store Hopefully, your problem is solved by now.
[quote bcolor=”Green” arrow=”yes”]Also Read: