You can’t seem to get into your Facebook account. You can’t log in. You check if you have entered the correct username and password and try again. Still, you can’t get in. Your iPhone gives out an error you have never seen before. “Login Failed. Sorry, an unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. Error code 1″ or “Login Failed. Sorry, an unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. Error code 2″ is what you see. Well, you do not need to worry now. There is a fix and it is simple. Here’s how to fix Facebook Error Code 1 and Error code 2 on the iPhone.
THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN UPDATED!
Fix Login Failed with Facebook Error Code 1 and Error code 2
All you need to do is reset your network settings to get Facebook working again. The steps are simple and you can follow it with ease even if you are not a tech wizard. Follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Go to your iPhone’s Settings.
- Step 2: Scroll down till you find General. Tap on it.
- Step 3: Again, scroll down till you find Reset. Tap on it.
- Step 4: You will see a bunch of reset options. Find Reset Network Setting and tap on it. Do not select anything else.
- Step 5: You will see a popup. Tap on the red Reset Network Settings text
- Step 6: Close the pop-up.
- Step 7: Now, Select Reset Location Settings.
- Step 8: When prompted, select the red Reset Settings text.
- Step 9: You will be able to log in to your Facebook account now.
So you wake up one day, opening up your phone and started doing your “before actually waking up” ritual. You know, thinking if you really wanna go to college or work while scrolling down your Facebook newsfeed. Don’t be ashamed, we’ve all been there. However, today is different. Something is missing with this facebook error code 1 and error code 2. Hope these steps will definitely help you to resolve this. If you find more or another way to fix this problem, please comment below, we will love to include your solution here.
Login Error An unexpected error occurred. Please try logging in again.
This has not resolved my issue. Error code: 1 still appear when I try to log in. My other phone can still access the account though
Did you manage to solve the login problem?
It didn’t help me I still can’t login
Same this didn’t solve my problem
I’ve had this issue too any other ideas ?
This article has been updated. Try these and let us know if it works for you. Thank you.