Get Started With These 11 Hidden iOS 11 Features
Get going with some of these hidden iOS 11 features and tricks that you can impress your friends with.
#1 Customizable Control Center
The new redesigned Control Center has all the controls such as Wi-Fi, Volume, Bluetooth, Flashlight on a single page. With iOS 11 you can now add or remove the controls. In order to add or remove controls:
Magnifier is an accessibility tool that lets you use your iPhone’s camera as a magnifying glass. To use magnifier, go to Settings >> Control Center >> Customize Controls and add it to your Control Center. You can now easily open magnifier from your control center.
3. Screen Recorder
Sometimes, we wish to record our screen activities. Lots of screen recorders are available for the purpose. But now, iOS 11 has come up with built-in screen recorder. Just, add a custom shortcut to your Control Center and start recording your screen. To use screen recorder, go to Settings >> Control Center >> Customize Controls and add it to your Control Center.
4. Automatically Delete Unused Apps
5. Rearranging multiple apps at the same time
iOS 11 allows you to re-arrange multiple apps at the same time. For this, simply perform the following:
- Enter Edit Mode: To enter the edit mode, Tap and hold an app icon while on the Home screen until the icons wiggle.
- Add icons to stack: Start dragging the first icon, and while holding the icon, tap other icons to add them to your stack.
- Move icons: When you have finished gathering icons, move to the page and/or folder that you want to move the icons to.
- Drop icons: Simply release your finger and the icons will fall in the desired page and/or folder.
- Exit Edit Mode: Press the Home button to exit the edit mode.
6. Smart Invert
7. Create PDF from website
Apple Homekit enables you to turn your home into a Smart Home with the help of accessories and devices such as sensors, remotes, switches, security systems, lights and thermostat. Previously, iOS had the feature which when turned on would turn off the lights when you left the house. But now you have the option to turn off the lights when anyone leaves or the last person leaves.
9. Notes app
In the Notes app, options above the keyboard. fourth one plus sign. option to scan document. opens up camera scan save. sign share markup
10. QR Code
11. Echo Effect in Messages App
iPhone X – What’s new?
How To: Disable True Tone [iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus]