Do you own an Android Device? Well, the number of people using Android device has drastically increased over the past few years and with the increase in the Android users, some new problem has also been arised. As we all are fully dependent on these gadgets, most of our data are stored in it whether it be photos, videos, documents or any sensitive data. We use these smart gadgets in our day-to-day life so we don’t bother transferring these data in other place every now and then, but can you imagine if all your data got deleted accidentally or you need to wipe your data due to some reason then what would you do.
You don’t need to be scared in that situation as there are some techniques which can help you get back all your lost data of Android Device just like a magic. There are many software available in the market that makes the promise to recover all your lost data but only few of them actually works. EaseUS MobiSaver for Android is one of the data recovery software that helps to recover almost all the data of your Android Device. In today’s article we will show you the possible reason for losing data from your Android device as well as the process to recover those deleted data.
Reason behind losing data on Android Device:
- Accidental Deletion: Sometimes when we are using our phone we mistakenly delete some of the files that were important to us. At some point this might happen with every individual and put in the situation where we can’t think about any way out.
- Not handling with care: If you are not careful while using your phone then you might end up losing the data from your phone and won’t even know about it unless you start searching the data. This is one of the common mistakes done by the Android users.
- Virus Attack on device: Now a days the risk of virus attack has been increased a lot with the increase in app availability in the internet. There is a high possibility of get your device infected if you download anything from un-trusted source and might end up losing data.
- Rooting of Device: Rooting the device can also be another reason behind losing the data from the device. During the process of rooting you need to install different software freshly which can cause the loss of data.
- SD card problem: In few of the cases, it has also been found that the device lost the data when the SD card got infected. It might not be the common reason but it is definitely the reason to consider for losing the data.
Recover All the Android Lost Data:
MobiSaver for Android has the ability to recover all sort of data directly on your Android phone easily. Lost data can be anything like: photos, videos, contacts, messages, music, notes, document, files and many more. It also supports more than six thousand Android device (Android Tablets & Phones). The best part about this software is that, it can easily scan the Android device or the memory card of the device to retrieve the deleted data in few clicks. You can preview all the deleted item before recovering it and easily export those files in different format like CSV, HTML and VCF.
Process to Recover All the Deleted Android Data:
The process to get back all the data in Android is quite easy using MobiSaver for Android. You can recover all the data in just 3 steps. All you need to do is follow the steps properly as soon as you found that the data has been lost. Also make sure not to save the recovered files until you are confident that all your data are back otherwise you might mistakenly overwrite the data that you got previously.
- Download and install the software on your computer and connect your Android device to computer using USB cable.
2. As soon as you connect the device to computer, the software will automatically scan the device and help you find all the lost data.
3. Choose the lost data which will be displayed on the screen (you can preview the data before recovering it) and create a folder in computer to save the data (which you can later transfer to your device).
In today’s article, we have learned the best way to recover all the deleted data on Android device. Now you might have felt it easy to get back all your lost data just in 3 simple steps using MobiSaver for Android. This software is reliable and also available in 3 different language. Try it when you face this kind of issue. Also if you have any query then let us know in comment section below.
- How to Get into Recovery Mode in Galaxy S9
- Best Video Downloader for Android
- How to Automatically Delete Unwanted and Blurred Photos