Change your phone number
Sometimes we may need to change our phone number due to some reasons. At the same time, we may be using the number with various services including Viber. You may be wondering to repeat the whole process of registering your new number into Viber as like you did for the first time. Now no worries, you can change your phone number in V
- Go To More Screen.
- Tap on settings.
- Tap on Account.
- Choose the Change Phone Number option.
- Verify your new number – you will either receive an SMS with code or a hang-up call.
- Enter the code and you’re done.
- Open the one-on-one chat or group chat you’d like to send.
- Select the menu button from the chat menu below.
- Tap on Share contact.
- Choose the person whose details you’d like to share.
The contact you shared will appear in the chat. How is the hack? Isn’t it easy?
Reply Directly To Messages
With Viber now you can directly reply to the message on one-to-one chat or group chat. Replying to the message makes your presence in the conversation. To reply directly to the specific message, all you have to do is follow these simple steps.
- Tap to a specific message you want to reply.
- Choose Reply from the option.
- Respond with text, photos, video, GIF etc.
Once you’ve finished you reply, a new message will be sent to chat where new message will be coated with the original message that you’ve replied for.
Send an Instant Video
Yes, you can also send an instant video using Viber. An instant video is nothing but a video message that you can send instantly to your friend. To send an Instant Video in V
- Tap on one-to-one chat or group chat where you want to send the video.
- Tap on a play icon (situated at the right corner of your chat) to record.
- Release the video once it is done and it will be sent.