Have you ever received the message in the different language in Viber? What would you do if you receive a message in a different language? Would you google each and every word? Of course not.
No worries Viber will translate the message for you. Viber will translate a text message sent to you in a different language. You can translate these message directly on your chat screen. Viber allows you to translate the message of one-to-one chat, group chat, Public chats, and communities.
You can translate a received message by tapping on the message. There you will see an option to translate the message that you received from your viber contact in a different language. The message will be translated to the viber default language. You can also translate the message into another language. Choose the language in order to translate the message into the language you want. You can translate your message following these steps.
- Long tap the message until the message option popups.
- Tap on translate option.
- Tap on continue to translate the message.
- After translation, you will see the translated message below the original message on your chat screen.
Change the translation language.
Since I have already mentioned that viber will translate the message to its own default language. You can also choose the language to translate the message. Follow these steps to change the translation language.
- Tap on the Menu.
- Go to settings.
- Tap on Calls and message.
- Go to Message translation option.
- Select an appropriate language.
- Tap on the tick icon to change the language.
Change the language from the translated message.
Viber also provides you an option to change the language from the translated message. All you have to do is follow these simple step.
- Hold the translated message until the option appears.
- Tap on the Language settings option.
- Select a language.
- Tap on the tick button to confirm the changes.
People also search for :