YouTube, the site where you can spend your whole day watching the videos. Yet, you don’t get bored. Many of you have even saved the videos to the offline mode to watch the videos later or just say when you don’t have the internet connection. But have you ever wonder that the saved videos won’t last very long and the moment your videos gets expired, you just get angry and don’t know what to do next. Don’t worry, here I am going to show you How to restore expired Youtube offline videos that get deactivated after some time? I just have one question in my mind for you guys, Have you ever experience this problem? If not then you might face the problem soon, if you don’t have the internet connection for long time.
Methods to Restore Expired YouTube Offline Videos:
One rule about the YouTube offline videos is that anything you save will be accessible for 48 hours in the offline section. It expires after 48 hours. Here are some of the ways to tackle this problem. Just use this method and enjoy your offline videos.
Method 1: Change the Date of your Device.
- Go to the settings >> Date and time.
- Turn off Automatic date & time and Automatic time zone.
- Click on date and change the date to few days behind of the actual date.
- The expired videos should be working fine by now. Enjoy the videos.
NOTE: When you change the date to few days behind of the actual date, the expired videos will work but the recent video that you have saved will be expired. But don’t worry, when you change the date back to normal (present date). The videos should work perfectly fine. Hence, change the date accordingly.
Method 2: Connect to the internet after 48hrs, the video will automatically available to play or downloads again if not and is available for another 48hrs.
One reminder for you guys, if you don’t want this problem to happen to you then you should connect to internet once in every 36-48 hours. Hopefully, this was useful for you.
- How to watch YouTube videos in Offline mode. (Without Internet Connection)
- How to Jailbreak iPhone or Any Apple Devices.
- How to Fix Can’t connect to App Store Error in iphone/ipad and iPod Touch.