iPhone/iPad and iPod Touch are worldwide famous Apple products that have almost grab the attention of all the people worldwide. Many of the people worldwide are the user of these products because of the design, hardware and the software is top of all. Though there aren’t plenty of bugs or error in IOS, sometimes users faces different errors while using the IOS devices. After all it is made by humans and humans make mistakes.
“Can’t connect to App Store” error is one of the common error that user face many of times. This error may be occurring due to different reason but the normal users may not be aware of the cause and solution of the error. Here, I will show you How to Fix “Can’t connect to App Store” Error in iphone/ipad and iPod Touch. Some of the method are listed below.
Methods to Fix Can’t connect to App Store in IOS
Method 1: Check Your Internet Connection:
Sometimes it has also found that the error is caused due to the slow internet connection or slow processing of the phone functions. Strong connection is required to open App store. It is better to switch to strong internet connection or use different wifi to open the App Store. You can even do some of the things that are mentioned below to get rid of this problem:
- Turn off the wifi on your device and reconnect with wifi, then open the app store and check whether it works or not. (If this doesn’t work also try the given step)
- If you are using wifi then turn it off and switch to Cellular data (mobile data). After, this check the app store whether it works or not and vice versa.
Method 2: Change in Time and Date:
It has also found that some of the users have manage to fix the error just by changing the time and date. Hope you are one among them. Make sure that your date, time, and time zone are correct. Just follow the given steps:
- Go to Settings >> General >> Data & Time
- Now, click the option “Set Automatically” ON.
- Open the App store and check whether it works or not. Also check, Time Zone that might list another city in your time zone.
- You can set the date and time manually after you’ve successfully signed into the App Store.
Method 3: Logout and Re-Login to App store
Sometimes, this simple steps can make you free from the error “Can’t connect to app store”. Here is how to logout and Re-login to App store.
- Open the settings app >> scroll down and tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID and choose Sign Out option from the pop-up menu.
- Re-Enter the password for your Apple ID and Re-login.
- Check the App Store, it should be working fine by now.
Method 4: Update Software:
It has also found that you may be facing error due to the old version of IOS in your device. It is important to check the IOS version whether it is up to date or not, if you are facing this problem.
To check for updates, follow the below steps:
- Go to settings >> Find General >> Software Update. (if the update is available then you can see there, otherwise it will take time for your device to receive the updates)
- You can also connect your iPhone/ iPad /iPod touch to iTunes and click Check for Update on your device’s Summary page.
Method 5: Reset Network Settings:
Some users have had success fixing the error by following these steps.
- Go to Settings >> Find General >> Go to Reset option
- Find and choose the Reset Network Settings.
- When you reset your network settings you’ll be turning networks back to factory default. So, the next time you use your phone you’ll need to re-enter any network passwords or settings.
If none of the above method works for you then there is the last method that should work perfectly fine.
Method 6: Reset all the settings:
This is the ultimate method that will fix “Can’t connect to App Store” Error. Always remember, try this method when you don’t have any option/method left to fix the error. Just follow the given steps to Reset all the settings.
[quote bcolor=”orange”]NOTE: Before you reset your phone, backup your important files, apps and others things. [/quote]
- Go to setting >> Find General and click on it >> scroll down and click on Reset.
- You will find many options >> Select Reset all the settings.
- Confirm that you want to reset all the settings on your device.
So, these are some of the methods to Fix “Can’t connect to App Store” Error in iphone/ipad and iPod Touch. Hopefully, you have Fix the error. Which method works for you. Feel free to comment below.
[quote bcolor=”lightblue” arrow=”yes”]ALSO READ:
- How to Jailbreak iPhone or Any Apple Devices.
- Expand your iPhone storage using new iXpand Flash Drive
- iPhone SE amazes with it’s specs and price [/quote]
I do trust all the ideas you’ve offered for your post. They are really convincing and will definitely work.
Nonetheless, the posts are too short for novices.
Could you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time?
Thank you for the post.
Useless stupid noob answers and method, not a solution at all, just the same useless thing there’s everywhere.
Florist or shopkeeper should suit you.
Stay away from technology, dude.
You sound like such a lovely person. Please, tell us more.