Mostly the iphone users know about Jailbreaking. Some of the users have jailbroken their devices while many of users have only heard about jailbreaking. So, they pay lot of money just to jailbreak their devices and they think it is pretty tough job to jailbreak the apple devices. Let me tell you this, you can jailbreak the Apple devices like iphone, iPad, iPod touch by yourself just in few steps and it will take few minutes only. Here, I will let you know How to Jailbreak iPhone or Any Apple Devices just in few steps. But before I get stated, let me make clear what Jailbreaking really is, for those who are interested but don’t have any idea what it really is and what it does.
What is Jailbreaking:
Jailbreaking is the only way you can customize your iPhone, iPad or iPod as you wish. It allows third party application on your devices and you can use almost all the application. It adds new features to your devices. You can even understand like this, jailbreaking your the iPhone, iPad or iPod is to remove Apple restriction on what you can and can’t do with your devices.
How to Jailbreak iPhone:
There are some of the app/tool that will help you to jailbreak your devices. Pangu and TaiG are some of the famous jailbreaking tool. Here, I will show you how to jailbreak your Apple device using Pangu tool and it’s for IOS 9. But don’t worry you if have the device with different firmware (i.e below or above IOS 9), you can find the compatible jailbreaking tool from Pangu or TaiG. Other than that all the process remain same.
[quote bcolor=”#5db5e3″]Compatible Devices for Pangu9 Jailbreak:
- iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPad Pro, iPad Air2, iPad Air
- iPad 4th generation, iPad3 generation, iPad 2
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6th generation, iPod touch 5th generation [/quote]
Things to remember before Jailbreaking your devices:
- You should download latest iTunes and install it to your pc.
- You should back up your device using iTunes or iCloud to ensure that all your data will still be saved.
- You should make sure that the battery is well charged.
Process of Jailbreaking your IOS 9 devices:
- First Download Pangu 9 jailbreak iOS 9 tool to PC. (Search online Pangu 9 jailbreak and you can find it easily).
- Connect your device with PC using USB sync and Open iTunes.
- Turn on Airplane Mode and disable all securities such as Find My iPhone, Touch ID and your passcode.
- Open Pangu jailbreak tool you downloaded and it will detect your device. (It will display the type of device and IOS version installed on it)
- Click Start Jailbreak to begins iOS9 jailbreak.
- Confirm that you have back up the data and continue.
- During the jailbreak, your device may reboot several times just wait until it’s done.
- Finally, after the successful jailbreak, you can see the Cydia icon on the Home screen.
Cydia is the gateway to download unlimited apps in the device and customization of the mobile device for your easier use.
But, remember that every thing has its pros and cons. As I mentioned what you can do good with your device after jailbreaking, you should also know the consequence you may face after the device is jailbroken.
Here, it goes like this: It will void your Apple warranty and you cannot claim your warranty. You cannot update the IOS by the device, you need to connect to iTunes and restore the device and then only you can update the device. As there are lots of unauthorized apps in the Cydia marketplace, some of the apps may be developed to get in your phone and steal your sensitive information by the hacker. So, be alert and choose the app wisely though it is not found always also you need to be careful. After all, prevention is better than cure.
So, hopefully, you have understood about jailbreaking and can jailbreak the device easily by yourself. You can now enjoy your device, download the cool apps, tweak your phone, and have more features to your devices.
- Reveal Saved Passwords in Text Instead of Dots in Web Browsers
- Choose the right MicroSD Card for your SmartPhone Device
- Expand your iPhone storage using new iXpand Flash Drive
If you want to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch then you ve reached the correct destination.