At many points of time in your life, there may be several reasons to make you record your call. Have you ever thought that having a phone call recorded in your device would help you solve your problems? The reason to record the phone call, however, can be anything. It can be having a proof of a company’s pathetic customer service, a memory of the talk with your loved ones when you can’t directly have it, saving a phone call interview or talk with your favorite star, and many others. You never know when the phone call you record comes handy to use for the present reference. Moreover, even if you don’t even have these problems, you may just want to have your phone call recorded, for you to listen it back later or just to test your phone’s call’s sound quality or whatever. This is a lot easy, if you’re an android device user. Hence, if you want to record phone calls in Android, Automatic Call Recorder can be a good option for you.
There are sever other apps (free or paid ones) available in the Google Play to download, but the Automatic Call Recorder is probably the best app if you want to record phone calls in Android you are currently using. With this app, you can record any phone call you want and choose which calls you want to save. You can set which calls are recorded and which are ignored, and in addition, you can listen to the recording, add notes and share it. For you to use this app to record phone calls in Android, follow the below given simple steps:
- Download and install the Automatic Call Recorder app in your android device.
- Open the Automatic Call Recorder app, and inside it open the main menu (using your phone’s menu button) and select Settings.
- Enable the “Record Calls” checkbox.
- Select the Audio Source you want to use. If your Audio Source is set to Microphone, also enable the “Automatic Speaker” checkbox.
- Select the Default Mode you want to use. Automatic Call Recorder does not have a manual recording option, so the option with most control is “Ignore All.”
- Select the Contacts to Record option and begin adding contacts to your list. When these contacts call you or you call these contacts, Automatic Call Recorder will automatically record those calls.
There are additional awesome features, such as Integration with Google Drive™ and Dropbox, which allows calls to be saved and synchronized to the cloud as well. But for these features, you will be required to upgrade to pro version which will cost you $6.99. However, you can enjoy to record the call feature which is available for free if you don’t want to pay (most of us don’t, actually).
You should also be aware of the fact that recording the call without another party’s consent is illegal in many countries, hence, you will be required to stay alert of the type of call you’re trying to record, otherwise you won’t want to be sued for this mere reason. Good luck!