After the launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 9; one of the most popular battle royale game “Fortnite” also made its debut on Android. The game was initially made available only for selective high-end Samsung devices, but it is now available for other devices. You will need to sign up for an invite to the official Fortnite page.
Initially, only a few of the Samsung devices were supported – S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, and Tab S4. Later the list was expanded. You can see the list of compatible devices here. If you do not own any of the Samsung Galaxy devices and your device is not on the list of compatible devices but you meet the recommended specification, then you can still play it. since
Fortnite will not be available on Google Play Store, you will need to download the APK from their official site. However, if you’re thinking you can just download the APK and sideload it; you can try but you’ll fail. This is because the game checks the model of your device with the list of whitelisted devices while installing the game. When it finds out that your device is not on that list, then you would be able to download the content.
But do not lose hope yet. Quinny899, a recognized developer at XDA Forums, modified the game’s APK and disable the device verification check. If you have a device that meets the specification, you can now run it even if it is not on the list of supported devices. Here’s how to install Fortnite without an invite.
Install Fortnite on any device
- Make sure your device meets the recommended specifications. You must have an ARM64 (arm64-v8a) device.
- Down the APK from here.
- If you have installed the official APK, uninstall it first.
- Install the modded APK.
- Run it and it should start downloading data.
[quote bcolor=”#3ea3c1″ arrow=”yes”]
- How to Check Google Assistant history
- Fix Instagram Error – An Unknown Network Error Has Occurred
- How To: Improve Instagram Privacy
- How to Install Multiple Apps on Android
- How to Get Android Pie Quick Settings
- Best Password Managers for Android