Microsoft Launcher (formerly known as Arrow Launcher) is a new app to try on your Android device. With this launcher app, you can match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. Microsoft Launcher allows you to access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed with a Microsoft account or work/school account. You can even open photos, docs and webpages on your Windows PC* to be productive across all your devices.
MICROSOFT LAUNCHER: KEY FEATURES
- People at your fingertips: Easily pin contacts to your Home screen and place them anywhere on the Home screen, dock or in folders.
- Personalize the look: Also, change the feel of your device. Customize your wallpaper, theme and accent colors, etc. according to your will.
- Personalized feed: View news, calendar events, docs, contacts and other important information at a glance in your personalized feed. You can even set your feed as your default Home.
- Continue on PC: Snap a pic on your phone and see it instantly on your Windows PC*. Also, continue editing an Office 365 document on your PC. Simply, link your phone with your Windows PC.
- Search the web and your phone in one place: Search the web or your files, apps, docs, messages and web results using Microsoft Launcher’s universal search bar.
- Gesture customization: You can double tap to lock your phone, swipe up for app drawer and more with the deep customization for gestures, y.
*Continue on PC usage requires a Windows PC with the latest Windows Fall Creator’s Update
So, what are your views on using Microsoft Launcher as your default app? Let us know on the comment section below.
How to turn Android into second display for Windows
DreamLab: The app that helps solve cancer while you sleep
SMS app by Microsoft[/quote]