Now a days people are spending most of their time with their smarthphone. Whether engaging in social networking site, playing games or taking photos. Taking screenshot has been one of the easy and convenient way for people to save anything. Many iPhone users are wondering How to take Screenshots on iPhone 7 and 7 Plus as iPhone 7 and 7 Plus has got new home button which is pressure sensitive powered by Taptic Engine.
The methods to take Screenshots on iPhone 7 and 7 Plus is similar to the previous models of the iPhones. If you are still in any doubt then it’s better to take a look on the below methods.
Methods to take Screenshots on iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
This method is most common method to take the screenshot. In this method we use hardware buttons to capture the screen. Just follow the steps as mention below:
- First open the screen that you want to capture (You can capture anything of your iPhone (E.g Home Screen, app drawer, inside and outside of the app)
- Now, Press and hold the Power and Home buttons together at the same time.
- You can see the screen will flash white and you will hear the capture sound as soon as screenshot is taken.
- [In case you fail to press and hold Power and Home buttons together at the same time, your iPhone may perform other actions such as lock your phone or Siri ]
If you want to see all the screenshots that you have taken then Go to Photos. Once you are inside the photos make sure you have selected Album (which is on the bottom of the screen). Now you can see in Camera roll or even in separate Screenshot folder. You can view it, edit it and even share it.
Method 2 : Using Assistive Touch
If you are one of those who don’t want to use both hand to use the phone or take screenshot then I think this method will help you. This method is quite interesting. If you are even bored using the old/traditional method to take the screenshot then you will enjoy using this method.
- Go to Setting>> Tap on “General”
- Scroll down and select Accessibility option
- Now Go down to AssistiveTouch and click on it.
- Make sure AssistiveTouch is enable/ON
- Just below you will find “Customize Top Level Menu…”. Click on it.
- Now Press on the Custom option shown as Star icon and then you will different features option.
- Scroll down and select Screenshot option
Step 3:As the screenshot option is added to your Assistive Touch menu, you can now take a screenshot anytime by tapping on the Assistive Touch button where you will find screenshot option.
If you want to see all the screenshots that you have taken then follow the above process. Go to Photos >> Camera Roll or separate Screenshot folder. You can view it, edit it and even share it.
So, these are two methods to take Screenshots on iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. Let us know which method you use and enjoy while taking screenshot.
[quote bcolor=”blue” arrow=”yes”] Also Read: