There are lots of people whose iPhone screen is full of apps. Some of the apps they install and some are pre-installed. It has found the most of the people don’t use all the pre-installed apps. I personally don’t use all the pre-installed apps. Those pre-installed apps can’t be deleted and we just feel that the app is taking the space on the screen as well as internal memory. Today, I will show you How to hide apps on your iPhone. It will just make your screen clean, spacious allowing you to keep and get apps faster.
Just remember this trick won’t uninstall the apps or free up any storage space. You will just be able to hide the apps from the screen that is unwanted or you don’t want to show anyone. This trick works on iPhone 8/7/7S iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 or any other iPhone and iPad running on iOS 9 up to iOS 9.2 and also 9.3. You can try this trick for the newer version also, it may work.
How to hide apps on your iPhone
Follow the steps to hide apps on your iPhone running on iOS 9 up to iOS 9.2
- First create a new folder or open an existing folder
- Now move the apps that you want to hide into the new or existing folder.
- Long press on the icon until the apps begin to wiggle
- Now take one app and drag it to the right side of the folder making new tab (It should be in wiggle mode)
- Do it again making the third tab (You can see the dots below the folder to know in which tab you are and how many tabs you have created)
- Now as you are in the third tab, keep the icon pressing (wiggle mode) and press the home button.
- You have successfully hidden the app.
If you need to find any of the hidden apps, then they’ll show up in the search, and if you restart the iPhone all of the hidden apps will reappear in the folder.
Here is video showing How to hide apps on your iPhone (For iOS 9- 9.2)
Follow the steps to hide apps on your iPhone running on iOS 9.3
- First, make sure all your apps icons are completely full on the Home Screen as well as in dock.
- Now tap the icon you want to hide and long-press it. (It will be in wiggle mode)
- Place this app over any other app
- It will try to create the folder with that app (Don’t let your finger go of the app or wiggle mode)
- Now bring that unwanted app back out and drop the app on the dock.
- You will see that the app has vanished.
If you need to find any of the hidden apps, then they’ll show up in the search, and if you reboot the iPhone all of the hidden apps will reappear in the folder.