Few days ago, a friend of mine encounter the Error 410 while downloading the app. He said when he tap on the install button it starts downloading, the app is around 1.67 GB. Around 90% of the download is completed and suddenly the error message pops-up. It says App could not be downloaded due to an error 410. He even checked troubleshooting guide and none of them works. He has 7 GB of internal storage free and 20 GB on external SD Card. He even checked the app and it says it is compatible with the device also tried downloading this app several times.
After trying different methods to solve the error 410. Finally, the issue was solved and I though why not to share this with you all. There are many users who are facing this issue and they haven’t managed to get rid to this error. This error occurs when we try to download a large app of 1 GB or more. Here, I will let you know the solution to fix Error 410 and even some of the alternative method to get rid of this issue.
How To Fix Error 410:
Method 1: Use high-speed Internet
If you are using less than 2 mbps internet speed to download the App then you should increase the speed of internet. You can even try another Wi-Fi to download the app that has at least 2 mbps. This should fix your error issue. Some of the game which requires more than 1 GB of space and also popular among the users are Asphalt 8: Airborne, NOVA 3, Tales from the Borderlands etc.
Alternative methods to Fix Error 410:
Method 2: Turn Off Router
This method can also help you because sometime just by turning off the router and connecting again may solve your problem. Just switch off the router for 5 minutes and turn ON back after that connect to Wi-Fi again on your Android device. Now launch the Playstore and try to download an app. Hopefully you can download the app.
Method 3: Clear Cache and Data
Clearing cache and data is also one of the major solutions to solve different errors. This may also help you to remove the error and you can download the app without any error problem. You just try this once.
Steps to clear cache and data are given follow:
- Go to Setting >> Go to Application Setting (In some devices application setting is named as apps).
- Go to, All the apps > >Find the Google Play Store >> Clear Data and Cache
- Once you have clear everything, Next you need to Force Stop the application.
- Similarly, Find the Google Play Service >> Clear Data and Cache
- Also, Find Google Services Framework >> Open Google Services Framework >> Clear cache and data
- Now, Restart your device and try to download the app.
It has worked for many users and hopefully it will work for you also.
- Go to Setting >> Accounts >> Google
- Remove all your Google accounts
- Go back to Google play store and Sign–in your account information
- Accept all the Google terms and setup Google settings then Run Google Play Store and download the app.
Unmounting SD Card on your device might just help you fix the error.
- Go to Setting >> Storage >> Scroll down and select “Unmount SD card”
- Open Google Play Store >> Download the app again that was giving you the error message
- After successful installation, Go back to Settings >> Storage >> tap on “mount SD card”
- If above steps didn’t work, also try removing your SD card and restarting your phone.
- Download the app and see whether it solved the issue.
So these are some of the solution to Fix the Error 410 in Google Play Store. Hopefully, your problem is solved by now. Which method worked for you share with us, it may help other users also.
[quote bcolor=”red” arrow=”yes”]Also Read: