Android 7.0 Nougat is out and in my opinion, Google really put in some hard work with this one. However, some petty errors are bound to slip through even if Google is delivering constant updates. But they are simple enough for you to solve it yourself. Here’s how to fix Android Nougat Installation Problem.
Fix Android Nougat Installation Problem
So the update has rolled out on your Nexus but it’s not installing? Installation got stuck at a certain point? You can easily fix this problem. Read below.
Fix 1: You can let your phone run out of juice till it’s completely off and then charge it 100% before turning it on. This will fix the error. If the problem still persists, try other fixes mentioned below.
Fix 2: You can try clearing off the cache partition. Here’s how you can do that:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys at the same time for about 10 seconds.
- An image of an Android lying on its back will appear.
- Press the Volume Down key twice until “Recovery mode” appears on the screen.
- Press the Power key to restart in “Recovery mode.”
- An image of an Android with a red triangle will appear.
- Press the Power key and Volume Up keys simultaneously.
- Use the Volume keys to scroll to “wipe data cache partition” and press the Power key to select.
You should now be able to install Android 7.0 Nougat without any further problems. Note that this fix is for Nexus devices as Android N is available for them and other manufacturers tend to tweak their devices and put in their own skin and modifications. So if you have a Samsung device and facing this problem, wait for then to fix it. This fix may however work for all devices.
[quote bcolor=”#3ea3c1″ arrow=”yes”]
- How to fix Screen overlay detected error
- How to improve GPS signal on Android
- How to transfer files using Android Beam