Snapchat introduced three new features a couple of days ago, including the feature that lets you create custom stickers from the objects in your snaps. For example, if you have a cat on your snap, you can turn that cat into a sticker. Cool, eh? Like the default Snapchat stickers, the stick you create will be added to your library. Here’s how to create custom stickers on Snapchat.
How to create custom stickers on Snapchat
First, you need to update your Snapchat app to the latest version to be able to create custom stickers. Then simply follow the steps mentioned below.
- Take a snap which contains the object you want to create the sticker of. You can create stickers from any photo you take, but it’s recommended that you plan the photo to get better results. If you have hi-res camera; even better. Make sure the photo is not too dark. You can take the photo from the in-built camera or use any camera of your choice.
- Once you’ve taken a photo, proceed to the editing screen. Tap on the scissors icon to begin creating the sticker. Roughly trace the outline of the object that you want to turn into a sticker. Note that once you start, you cannot change the brush size or erase the outline. If you lift your finger, Snapchat will turn whatever you have outlined into a sticker. So make sure you don’t make any mistake, or else you have to start again. It will then be added to your sticker library. You can resize or move it around.
- You can also delete the stickers you’ve created. Tap on the sticker icon on the edit screen. Then, tap on the scissors icon to go to your custom sticker library. Tap and hold the sticker that you want to delete. Drop it into the trash can icon to delete it.
[quote bcolor=”#3ea3c1″ arrow=”yes”]
- How to see passwords of all connected WiFi networks?
- How to send automatic response to text messages?
- How to organize notification tray in Android?