Google Play Store is an online market place for downloading the app. There are a large collection of Paid and free app. Despite of the benefit we get from the app. Sometimes we even face different problems like error message while updating or downloading the app. Error [RPC:S-7:AEC-0] is a common error in Google Play Store. This Error is faced while updating or downloading the app. Here are some of the methods to fix Error retrieving information from server [RPC:S-7:AEC-0].
Before starting remember different method have worked for different people. So, don’t conclude just by trying only one method.
How to Fix Error retrieving information from server [RPC:S-7:AEC-0]
Method 1: Clear Cache and Data
- Go to Setting >> Go to Application Setting (In some devices application setting is named as apps).
- Go to, All the apps > >Find the Google Play Store>> Clear Cache and Data
- Once you have clear everything, Next you need to Force Stop the application.
- Similarly, Find the Google Play Service >> Clear Cache and Data
- Also, Find Google Services Framework>> Clear Cache and data
- Next find Download manager >> Clear Cache and data
- Now, Restart your device and try to download the app.
I hope your Error is fixed by this method. If you are still getting the error then go to next method.
- Go to Setting >> Accounts >> Google
- Remove all your Google accounts
- Go back to Google play store and Sign–in your account information
- Accept all the Google terms and setup Google settings then Run Google Play Store and download the app
If you are able to fix the error then the job is done otherwise head to next method.
[quote bcolor=”purple”]Note: In many case it has found that the users have two Google account sync to Google Play Store. One account is pay account and next account is normal account. The normal account was primary account which was causing the error.
Make sure you remove normal account (primary account) so that Pay account becomes as primary account. This will fix the error. You can again add back the account as the secondary account.[/quote]
Method 3: Factory Reset your Phone
This is the last method to get rid of the issue but I would recommend not to reset your phone unless there is no other option. Resetting your phone will erase all the data and information, downloaded app and all such things but you can back up your data and information, app and other thing before resetting the phone.
- Go to Setting >> Scroll down and select Backup & reset option
- Once you click Backup & reset >> Other option will appear
- Click on Factory Data reset
You will get your Phone system fresh as if you have just brought it because all the setting and other stuff like that you will need to set again and it will surely fix the error of your device.
So, these are some of the method to fix the Error retrieving information from server [RPC:S-7:AEC-0] in Google play store.