Inbox by Gmail is a next generation email app designed for your convenience and packed with a lot of new features. Emails are organized neatly into categories, time, type etc. by the app itself. You need to get an invitation to use Inbox but that is not difficult to get. Inbox is not your traditional email app. Follow the tips and tricks mentioned below to get the most out of it.
Tips for Inbox users
1. You can Snooze any email by tapping on the clock icon. This way you can tell Inbox that you don’t want to respond to the specific email till tomorrow, net week or even next year. You can even assign a specific place from where you want to reply to this email.
2. You can create Bundles of emails from specific contacts life for instance your wife or boss. This way all the emails from that specific contact will be in a special Bundle and you can access it easily.
3. You can set Remainders in the Inbox. These remainders are not just “remind me to send an email”; you can set remainders like “remind me to call X” or “remind me to buy a ticket to Y” and Google will collect and provide you with all the necessary information about it.
4. Pining emails is another great feature of Inbox. If you think a certain email is important, pin it and you’ll be able to access it anytime by tapping on Pin button on top.
5. Inbox supports gestures. You can swipe an email to the right to mark it as Done, swipe to the left to Snooze it and swiping a Bundle to the left will mark all the emails inside it as Done.
These are some tips you can follow to make your Inbox experience even better. If you have any other tips or tricks to share, leave us a comment.