Huawei has officially announced its latest Smartphone, the Huawei Honor 3. The Honor 3 is Huawei’s mid range smartphone with some surprisingly high end features. Though Huawei comes only with a 4.6 inch 720p display, it has a 1.5 GHz Quad-core processor (same as in Huawei Ascend P6). The Honor 3 is a sturdy phone with IP55 or IP57 water and dust resistant ratings. It also has infrared transmitter which supports almost all compatible electronic devices from Televisions to Air Conditioners.
The competition is heightening in the Chinese Smartphone arena with all the main vendors (ZTE, Xiaomi and Huawei )releasing smartphones priced below 2000 RMB or $326. Xiaomi has even released a quad-core smartphone called Hongmi at the price of $130.
Here is the specification of Huawei Honor 3
- Android 4.2.2 operating system
- 4.7 inch 720p HD display
- 1.5 GHz Hisilicon K3V2E Quad-core processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Storage: 8GB expandable via microSD
- Camera: 13 MP back camera with Exmor RS lens and 1MP front camera
- Battery: 2230mAH
- Price: : ¥1,888 RMB or $308