Everything we install in our android device doesn’t necessarily mean that it is always important. We need to uninstall application when the storage is running out of space. Similarly, we need to remove an unwanted application from our device.
Deleting application from our devices is not that difficult. The process of deleting files can be different according to the device and the version they are running. There are different ways from which we can delete the unwanted application.
This Article “HOW TO DELETE APPS FROM ANDROID” will discuss the ways from which we can delete the app. Let’s discuss
Method One: Delete Application From Settings.
First, you need to go to the Settings menu in your device. Next, you should go the Installed apps. Find the app you want to delete and select the apps and tap on the Uninstall button.
- Go To Settings.
- Open Installed apps from the setting.
- Select application to remove.
- Tap the Uninstall button.
Method Two: Delete apps on the Google Play store.
The second method of deleting the app is to visit the play store. First, go to the play store on your device. Open the settings and select My apps & games. Find the app you want to delete and tap uninstall.
- Go To Play Store.
- Open Settings.
- Tap on My apps & games
- Select the app you want to delete.
- Tap Uninstall.
Method Three: Delete app in the drawer.
Deleting the app from the drawer is probably the easiest way to remove an application from the device. Just tap and hold and application you want to remove. Drag the app to the Uninstall section that you’ll see in the screen then tap Uninstall.
- Tap and hold app located in the app drawer or home screen.
- Drag the application toward the Uninstall section
- Tap on Uninstall when the pop-up windows appears.
- HOW TO FREEUP STORAGE SPACE ON ANDROID SMARTPHONES?
- HOW TO UPDATE GOOGLE CHROME ON YOUR ANDROID SMARTPHONE?