Not Registered On Network Error occurs especially when trying to make a call or deliver a message. It is one of the common error and most often occurs on Samsung Smartphones including Galaxy S series and other smart devices.
Sometimes you might find yourself in the situation after you’ve unlocked your phone the error message pops up. What would you do then?
Usually the problem has been encountered on many of the android devices. Your current Service Provider is not notified of your IMEI number and as a result you will get the error “Not Registered On Network”.
In this article, we will be discussing ways to solve the Not Registered On Network Error in
Reason Behind Not Registered On Network Issue.
The error Not Registered On Network may occur because of software not being updated. Your Android device may be running the earlier version of the software. The other reason behind the error is IMEI issue. The service provider cannot connect to your device IMEI and therefore fails to connect the handset.
Also, the error may occur because of the new SIM card. If you just switch to a new SIM card, the device might be unable to keep update with the provider in time which may result in Not Registered On Network.
Solve Not Registered On Network Error.
If you find yourself in such situation try out these methods to fix the error “Not Registered On Network”.
Solution One: Update Your Device Software.
As we discussed early that software not being updated can also result in an error. If you got the error then try updating your Android device to the latest version of
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Find and Tap About Phone.
- Go to System update.
- Wait for device to complete the installation.
Solution Two: Remove and Insert SIM Card.
Re-Inserting the SIM card is also one of the ways to fix the error. Sometimes, the SIM card may not be placed correctly into the card slot due to which your phone will not register on the N
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy phone or any other android device.
- Wait for phone to completely shut down.
- Remove the SIM card from the phone.
- Hold the power button and home keys for 1-3 minutes.
- Next, Insert your SIM card.
- Switch On your phone and check whether it is working or not.
Solution Three: Update your APN Settings.
In this method you need to update your APN(Access Point Name) settings for different Network Providers. To update APN follow these steps.
- Go To Settings Menu.
- Find and Tap SIM cards & Mobile Networks.
- Tap on the SIM card provider settings.
- Go To Mobile Networks >> Access Point Names
- Tap on current APN to update.
- Or Tap on the New App or “+” to manually insert the APN data.
Solution Four: Select Network Operators
To select Network Operators for your phone follow these steps.
- Go To Settings.
- Tap on SIM cards & Mobile Networks.
- Go To SIM card settings.
- Tap on Mobile Networks and select choose automatically.
You can also select the preferred network type for your device for this you have to tap on preferred network type and select the network from the list.
These are some of the ways to fix the Not Registered On Network Error. If there are other solutions for the problem then you can leave a comment below.