Hello Viewer, It’s been quite a long time that I haven’t published any of the articles. But today I have come up with a new and interesting topic related to the Popular game PUBG mobile. Previously, I wrote an article on How to install PUBG on smartphones? If you are new to PUBG and don’t know installing it on your device I would first recommend to read the article and follow the instruction.
Here in this article, I will be sharing on “How To Change Your Name and Appearance in PUBG”. PUBG is one of the most popular game from PC to Mobile there is no doubt on that. If you are a gamer you will want to know how to change your name and appearance. Let’s discuss. Here’s how.
Reset Your Appearance.
Resetting your Appearance is quite easy. Tencent games have the option to change your look as you play. But first, you have to earn as much as 3000 BP(one of the game currencies or loot) to be able to reset your appearance.
If your account has enough money then just follow these instructions.
- Open your app home screen (main menu).
- At the bottom of the menu you will find the Inventory option, just select it.
- Tap on “Reset Appearance”.
- Proceed further on how you want to change your character.
- Press on Ok once you are done.
- Tap purchase to make a confirmation according to your changes.
Change Your Name.
Changing your name was really a problem before. How do you change your name in PUBG mobile once you have set it? Not only me but it was a problem for all. For a long time, there was no way to change the name once you set it. But fortunately, after a series of the update, Tencent games added a method to change your name once per day. Follow these steps, here’s how they work.
- Open your application home screen.
- Select the Inventory option from the menu.
- Tap on Crate Icon situated at the right-hand side.
- Tap Rename Card if you have any and tap use.
- Enter your desired name and tap Ok. Remember you can only change your name once per day.
Get Rename Cards.
Rename cards are available as a reward once you level up. Well, you probably have some. Rename cards are also given as free rewards some time when the features are implemented at first. If you don’t have any rename cards then you’ll have to buy a Rename Card from the store.