iPhone 7 is the best phone Apple has ever made. Whether its design, its software or its hardware, everything is just up to the mark. People around the world have an eye on this iPhone, many of them brought it and rest of them wish to have this iPhone in their hands. Most of the users are satisfied with the phone while there are some of the users who are dealing with some issue whether it be a camera problem, self turning off problem or No Service After Disabling Airplane Mode problem. So after the request of many users, today I am going to show you some of the working solution to Fix iPhone 7 No Service After Disabling Airplane Mode.
How To Fix iPhone 7 No Service After Disabling Airplane Mode
Method 1: Restart your iPhone
This is the basic method that everyone should try. Most of the issue of the phone is temporary which can be solved simply by restarting the phone. Follow the given steps to Re-start your iPhone.
- Unlock the screen of your iPhone .
- Press and hold the “Power” button until a slide bar appears.
- Now Slide the button to Power off
- Wait for the device to power off completely.
- Wait 10 seconds, then press and hold the “Power” button to power the device back ON.
- Now see if this fixes your issue or not.
Method 2: Turn ON/OFF Airplane Mode several times
Many of the time the issue is solved simply by trying this method. As the problem is related to the Airplane Mode, many of the users have found the solution within the Airplane Mode option. There are two ways to turn ON/OFF Airplane Mode. You can use either of one. Just Turn ON/OFF Airplane Mode several times and see whether it solve the issue or not.
- Slide the screen from the bottom of the display
- A screen with many options will appear >> Click on Airplane Mode
- Go to Settings
- You will see Airplane Mode on the top of the screen >> Click on it.
Method 3: Remove and Insert the SIM card
There are high chances that the SiM card may be causing the problem. In many cases it has found that the SIM card is damaged or there are some dirt on the SIM. So make sure your SIM card is in working condition, you can check simply by inserting the SIM card in another iPhone which is working. After confirming that the SIM card is ok, simply clean the SIM card tray as well as SIM card with dry cotton and reinsert in your iPhone.
This should fix the issue but, if you are still facing the problem then head to next method.
Method 4: Manual Carrier Selection
The iOS has default setting which automatically connects to the network. The users don’t have to do anything, simply insert the SIM card and the device detects the network. But there is always an option to manually choose the network. Simply turn off the automatic option and it will start searching the network which can solve your No service issue.
- Go to settings >> Go to Carrier
- There you will see the Automatic option turned ON.
- Simply Turn it OFF
- The phone will start searching the networks that are available and it will be displayed on-screen in few seconds.
- Now choose your network and connect it.
If you are able to fix the issue then the job is done otherwise try below method.
Method 5: Update Carrier Settings
Sometimes updating the carrier settings has simply fixed the error. So why not follow this method.
- Go to Settings >> General >> About
- If there is an update available, you will get a pop up message on the display.
- Tap on “Update” option.
Method 6: Reset network settings
This method is one of the most used and successful method that have Fix iPhone 7 No Service After Disabling Airplane Mode.
[quote bcolor=”green”]Note: Performing this method doesn’t delete any content of the phone like photo, music, video etc. It erases only the network related stuff like WIfi Password. i.e Network Settings.[/quote]
- Go to Setting>> Tap on “General”
- Scroll down and select Reset option
- Now, Click on Reset Network Settings
- If you have set Passcode, you’ll need to enter your Passcode
- Read the content on the screen and touch Reset Network Settings
So, these are some of the methods to Fix iPhone 7 No Service After Disabling Airplane Mode. Hopefully, you have solved the issue by now but, if you are unable to solve the issue then it’s time to see the technician or contact Apple Customer care for help.
[quote bcolor=”red” arrow=”yes”]Also Read:
- How to Set Up or Delete Touch ID fingerprint on iphone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
- Enter in Recovery Mode on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- How to Factory Reset iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus [/quote]
A.o.A Mohammad Kaif,
I am using IPhone 5 and i have another IPhone 6 but sometimes it stop signals without on the Aeroplane mode. There is any solution please tell me. What to do? Software update or reset the factory restore. any idea for me.