Many of us know about bitcoin, which is a cryptocurrency. Yes, there are a lot of them in the internet market now, more or less secure than one or another.
A cryptocurrency or a CryptoNote, is an application layer protocol that powers several decentralized digital currencies. It is a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of new units. Cryptocurrencies are a form of alternate currency or digital currency.
We are here to give some information about DigitalNote, a cryptocurrency, which is the first in the market to come with decentralized blockchain banking and instant untraceable crypto messages. About a year old now, it has gone far advanced and is with a lot of features now then most of the famous cryptonotes out there.
What does DigitalNote feature:
- Anonymous instant transactions based on ring signatures.
- Instant untraceable encrypted messages based on new state-of-the-art cryptography.
- Fair CPU-efficient ASIC-resistant PoW mining process with constant base block reward = 150XDN.
- Classic Bitcoin alike Open Source QT GUI wallet. Full network node inside.
- Multi-signatures technology in DigitalNote core.
- Blockchain deposits with interest based on multi-signatures technology.
- Proof of activity in future. Based on deposits. Deposits opens the possibility to integrate Proof of activity with DigitalNote.
- DigitalNote will always have CPU efficient Proof of Work mining process, as an element of main XDN distribution.
With these features, DigitalNote is the most secure and safest cryptocurrency to have. DigitalNote blockchain deposits is a new unique instance. There is no other cryptocurrency with such approach. In fact we just implemented blockchain based private banking system functionality. Later, mass users will understand today’s move.
Visit the official DigitalNote site if you want to avail the service.
Have something to add to the story? Feel free to leave your comments below.