The “app could not be downloaded due to an error 923” pops up when you are trying to install or update an app in the Google Play Store. There are a few steps that have worked and you can try it to solve the 923 error problem. However, I cannot guarantee it will work for everyone.
Most users have solved ” App could not be downloaded due to an error 923 ” following these steps:
- Go to System Settings>> Accounts>> Google>> Remove your Gmail account
- Now from Settings>> Apps>> All> Force stop, Clear data and cache for Google Play Store and Uninstall Updates
- Again, Settings>> Apps>> All> Force stop, Clear data and cache Google Service Framework and Download Manager
- Now again go to settings>> Accounts>> Google>> Add your Gmail account
- Restart your android and then accept all the Google terms and setup Google settings
- Rerun Google Play Store and update or install your app
I hope these steps worked for you to solve error 923. Happy app hunting.