Previously, we published an article on setting up parental control on Google Home. Here’s the link for the article.
Today we are going to discuss how we can add Note-Taking App such as Google Keep In Google Assistant.
The origin of the Google Assistant has made our work with a smartphone a lot easier. You can ask your questions, Tell it to do things as well as it can engage in two-way conversations.
But do you know you can have your assistant to take notes? Yes, now you can use your Google Assistant to take notes and create lists.
Adding Google Keep In Google Assistant
By default, your Google Assistant won’t sync with these third-party applications such as Google Keep. You need to perform some operations so that your assistant can take notes for you. Here’s how to do it.
Installing the Google Home App In Android smartphones.
The first thing you need to do is to install the Google Home application from the Play Store. If you have already installed the app then it is fine. For those who don’t have the Google Home app on your android smartphone follow these steps to install.
- Open Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- On the search navigation search for “Google Home”.
- Tap on Install.
- Once the installation is completed. Open the app and proceed further according to the given instructions and you are done with installing the Google Home app in your android smartphone.
Configuring Google Home To Add Note-Taking Apps
- First, Open Google Home App on your smartphone.
- Now, tap on your profile icon at the upper-right corner.
- Tap on Assistant Settings.
- Now, Tap on Services.
- Here you will see a list of services. Tap on Notes & Lists.
- Now tap on Google Keep.
- Once you select the app, tap on Continue and you are done setting up the Note-Taking Apps.
Besides Google Keep, Any.do, AnyList, Bring Shopping Lists are some of the note-taking apps for Google Assistant.