An unknown source has leaked the official manual of Google Nexus 5 smartphone. The manual contains detailed illustrations such as diagram of the device and its disassembly and also the full specification of Nexus 5. Android Police was the first to publish this info but recently at the request of LG all the images and the user manual of the Nexus 5 has been removed. However, the manual is still at large in many tech blogs. As anticipated the device will have a larger 4.95” IPS screen and a snapdragon 800 quad core processor. The manual only mentions 32GB internal storage but like its predecessor the Nexus 5 should also come with a 16GB option. The Nexus 5 along with powerful hardware specs is expected to run on the upcoming Android 4.4 KitKat operating system.
Here are the leaked official specs of Nexus 5
- 4.95″ 1080p display (480 PPI IPS TFT )
- Processor: Snapdragon 800 at 2.3GHz
- 32GB internal storage (other options not mentioned in the manual)
- 2GB RAM
- 8MP OIS rear camera, 1.3MP front camera
- 2300mAh battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity/Ambient Light, Pressure
- Micro SIM
- Notification light, Wireless charging, NFC
- Bluetooth 3.0
- UMTS/GSM/CDMA/LTE compatibility
The latest leak, however, is regarding Nexus 5’s release date and price. The Nexus 5 is rumored to be released on November 14, 2013 at a price of $460 for 16GB model and $515 for the $32GB model. These are retail prices and you will probably get these devices at a lower price from the Google Store. Another tech site Phonearena has received tips that the 16GB model would cost buyers $299 while the 32GB model would cost $399.