The most recent foldable phones, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Galaxy Z Fold 4, have considerable upgrades over their predecessors. One UI 4.1.1, an Android 12-based skin, is preinstalled on both devices. You do not wish for the Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Galaxy Z Fold 4 to experience issues because they are high-end phones and you’ve paid a hefty price. However, unforeseen circumstances could result in the devices becoming bricked. I’ll describe how to repair your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Galaxy Z Fold 4 in this post. How to fix bricked Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 and fix Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4?
About the Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Z Fold 4
The Galaxy Z Flip 4 places more emphasis on refinement than on innovation. It has smoother corners and smaller bezels to give off a more luxurious appearance. It’s still a cute small phone despite that. With content creation tools and the overall vibe of the device, Samsung is definitely catering to the younger demographic, saving the sophisticated and businesslike appearance of the Galaxy Z Fold 4. With a brighter primary sensor, Samsung was able to improve the cameras’ low-light photography. However, the Galaxy Z Flip 4’s ultrawide camera is still present, and the camera performance is essentially identical to that of the Galaxy Z Flip 3’s, which means it falls short of what you might anticipate from a $999 phone. However, the night mode is fantastic. The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 has a 6.7-inch primary screen with a 120Hz refresh rate as well as a peak brightness of 1200nits, in addition to a 1.9-inch cover display. It has Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC processor. The Galaxy Z Flip 4 boasts two 12MP back cameras and a 10MP front-facing camera (when unfolded). Selfies may be taken with the primary camera while utilizing the cover display. The device’s battery capacity is 3,700mAh.
On the other hand, the most adaptable device you can purchase right now is the Fold 4. It might not be the greatest at each and every task, but it is the best at switching between form factors currently available. It really is the lone device that controls them all. Although there are smartphones with superior cameras available, the Fold 4’s camera system can hold its own against other high-end handsets in terms of speed and features. The narrower front screen of the Fold 4 may be the largest disadvantage when using it as a phone because it requires some getting adjusted to when using the thumb to type. Additionally, the Fold 4 is twice as thick as a typical phone, yet that thickness allows for the device’s adaptability. The 6.2-inch cover display on the Galaxy Z Fold 4 has a 120Hz refresh rate and Gorilla Glass Victus+ durability. You may experience a 7.6-inch vivid AMOLED screen in unfolded mode with HDR10+ compatibility and a 120Hz refresh rate. The gadget is powered by a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset manufactured using a 4nm process, together with up to 12GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage.
How to Fix Bricked Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Fix Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4?
This article will walk you through every step of fixing the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 or Galaxy Z Flip 4 if it has bricked or is experiencing serious software problems. Make careful you comply with all the conditions and procedures in precise order.
- Charge: To prevent situations where the phone shuts off while flashing the firmware, keep it filled by at least 50%. If it powers off, your device can experience more problems.
- Drivers: Make sure your computer is running the most recent version of the Samsung USB drivers, which aids in building a reliable communication link between the PC and the connected Samsung device. Additionally, by using a USB cord, these drivers make sure that the phone is quickly identified by the computer.
- Odin: To flash the firmware, you must have Samsung’s official flashing tool installed on your computer. Get it from here.
- Firmware: In order to restore your phone from the bricked state, you must first download the stock software to your computer. You can use the links below, but just to be sure you have the right firmware, use your device’s model number to get the right one.
After you’re done downloading all the pre-requisites files, follow the steps below:
- Extract all the contents of the firmware file you just downloaded.
- Install and open Odin on your computer.
- Load the extracted files to the respective sections.
- Use a USB cord to link your device to the PC. Boot your phone in download mode at this point. Switching off the smartphone and continuing to press the Volume Up and Down buttons simultaneously will activate this mode. Your smartphone should enter Download Mode upon powering on.
- Click on the start button.
- After some minutes, the firmware will be installed and you will see a PASS message.
- Reboot your device.