Its really easy really. Weird thing is, I got a lot of mails asking about “how to transfer music from iTunes to Android”. So, I will give you the easiest steps . Most of you already know how to do this but if you’ve recently switched from an iphone or ipad to Android, maybe you need a little guidance. Forget about installing any third party application on your PC. Just do the following:
- Open iTunes on your PC or Mac
- Now select all the mp3s or songs you want to copy to Android. Ctrl+A if you want to select all.
- Make a folder on desktop or anywhere
- Drag those songs to the folder
- Plug in your Android and cut/copy that folder to your android.