Google usually keeps the track of your search in the Play Store, and may suggest them every time when you tap in the search option of the app. These are similar to Google search suggestions which are shown when you search for any keyword. Though these are for the good of the users (to make search easier), this can be annoying for users because Google Play Store may respond more slowly. Though this problem is higher for the mid-range or low-end devices, but it can appear it even in the high-end devices. You may have typed some sensitive keywords in the search and may not want others to see those (because your phone can be seen by other people at any time) and henceforth, clear the search history. Apart from this, even if you don’t care about your Android device being slow, you may want to clear search history from the Google Play Store because you may just not like it and may not want to appear every time you type some letters in the search. It’s a nice thing to clear search history from the Google Play Store and remove the searches that you have done in the Android Play Store app. Here in this article we will show you the procedure on how you can delete clear off the Google Play Store search history. You will have to follow the given steps:
- Open Google Play Store.
- On the top of the screen that says “Play Store”, you will see three lines placed vertically (which is the option to open the menu of your Google Play Store). Click on those three lines. You can also swipe from the left towards the right of your Android screen, while the Play Store is open.
- This brings up links to different pages and options of the Play Store.
- Tap on the one that says “Settings”.
- In the settings screen, tap on the option that says “Clear search history”. It does exactly what is says and that is “Remove all the searches you have performed”.
- After you tap on it, the search history is cleared. There will not be any pop-op asking for the confirmation or anything. You’re done when your just tap. It will take some time to complete if you have a huge database of search database, but again Google makes it pretty straight forward to get rid of what you don’t want.
Now that you’re done to clear search history from the Google Play Store, there will not be any search suggestions appearing that you’ve typed before in the Google Play Store. The new keywords you will type will be stored again however, and you will have to repeat the process whenever you want to remove them. Did this trick work for you? Leave your opinion in the comment section below.
I have installed a sd card into my tablet 8GB I replaces 4GB but now my storage system still shows 3.5GB that’s what was left on the old 4GB underneath that a bit lower down it shows my 8GB MICRO SD but when I try to down load games that only 5 or 6MB the system keeps failing to download because there is not enough space but I have lots of space left as I only have face book downloaded and have plenty of GB left..can you help me out please.
Darren, https://appslova.com/android-fix-insufficient-storage-available-while-updating-chrome-via-google-play/ my have the help for you. Which one is your tablet?