When we browse the internet in our smartphone, i.e. browse sites, the browser which we use has the track of it, which is called as browsing history. Most of us may have at least once felt the fear that whenever one of our friends borrows our mobile, he would see our private data and stuffs. The fear is worse when the situation comes for browser, i.e. most of us have the sites visited which we don’t want anyone to see or know. So, it is always good to have our browsing history cleared. And while coming to the browser, almost all the Android smartphones nowadays come with the chrome browser pre-installed, and most of us use only this browser for browsing sites. This is what makes Chrome the most popular browser, and if you are a newbie to Android, you may not know how to clear browsing data in chrome in Android smartphone or tablet.
The recent update on the Chrome browser app for Android had made the process much more easier than before. Here we are sharing some simple steps for you to help on how to clear browsing data in Chrome in Android device you use:
- First, open the Chrome app in your Android device, and tap in the Chrome menu (three vertical buttons which you will see on the top right of the app).
- The menu with several options will appear, where you will be able to see the ‘history’ in the third.
- Tap in the history option. Since this option is for you to view the history, the whole list of the sites or pages which you’ve visited in the internet using your Chrome browser will appear.
- There, you will see the ‘x’ in the right of each site or page you have visited. You can tap on the each one if you want to remove them individually but not all at once.
- If you want to remove the browsed data all at once, tap in the ‘clear browsing data’ option which you can see in the bottom of your screen.
You’re now done. You don’t have anything to fear about the sites which you’ve browsed, or even if you just not want anyone to see the history.