This is a very common problem faced by many enterprise email users who have email clients such as outlook to view and save emails. You open your email from your android or iPhone and then it disappears or gets automatically deleted and you cannot view them later. Many wonders, what kind of witchcraft is this or is my smartphone haunted?
The problem actually lies with your email client on your computer. To solve the issue, you just have to do a minor tweak to your email client’s settings on your computer. Here are the steps to solve the emails automatically get deleted problem:
Fix: Emails automatically deleted after seeing on Android or iPhone
- Open your email client. If you use Windows you probably have Microsoft Outlook installed.
- Go to the File menu.
- Click Accounts settings. You will see a list of email accounts (if you have many).
- From there, double click on the same account that is set up in your android or iPhone.
- Click More Settings
- Now click Advanced
- Check “Leave a copy of the messages on server“. You can also set the duration you want those messages to remain in the server.
- Click OK and you are all done.
There you go. Simple as that and now your emails won’t magically disappear. Hope this tips will definitely help you to fix the email automatically getting deleted on ur Smartphone. If anything else please leave on comment below.