Action Launcher, which became famous in just a few months of its release (due to the nice features), is now updated. The update pushes the Action Launcher to v3.2, and adds some pretty nice features, as well as the restoration of some of the functions which were previously disabled.
As the Action Launcher gets updated, the developer of the app, Chris Lacy, posts in his Google Plus Account about the update as:
As well as ironing out the bugs with Action Launcher 3.2’s new features, this time in the beta channel has been used to add a heap more features to the release (including SD card backups, app open animations, an Activity picker and heaps more to go along with Quickpage, icon scaling, etc.).
The full list of changes for Action Launcher 3.2 is as follows:
- NEW: Quickpage, a fully-featured Home screen accessed from right screen edge (Settings -> Layout -> Quickpage).
- NEW: Quicktheme supports customizing the Quickpage appearance.
- NEW: Icon scaling (Settings -> Display -> Icon scale).
- NEW: Settings and layout can be backed up and restored to and from a device’s storage (Settings -> Backup and import).
- NEW: Option to change the transition animation used when loading apps (Settings -> Display -> Open app animation).
- NEW: When using Android 4.x, app defaults to using the “slide up” open app animation.
- NEW: Material design themed dialogs, checkboxes, switches, sliders, etc., when using Android 4.x.
- NEW: The default Home screen can be changed (long press empty space on a Home screen -> tap the Favorite icon).
- NEW: Option to lock desktop (Settings -> Layout -> Lock desktop).
- NEW: Option to hide page indicators (Settings -> Layout -> Home screen indicators).
- NEW: Option to disable opening Quickdrawer via swipe (Settings -> Shortcuts -> Quickdrawer).
- NEW: Option to disable the screen edge shadow (Settings -> Display -> Screen edge shadow).
- NEW: Activity picker (Long press -> Widgets -> Activities).
- NEW: Option to disable Shutters (Settings -> Display -> Shutters).
- CHANGE: Quickdrawer scrolls beneath the status bar rather than using its own tinted quasi-status bar (requires Android 4.4 or later).
- CHANGE: Settings uses switches instead of checkboxes.
- CHANGE: Quickdrawer/Quickpage automatically close after a few seconds.
- CHANGE: Quickdrawer/Quickpage can’t be opened when in All Apps and/or long press mode.
- CHANGE: Zoom out to show adjacent Home screens when an existing icon/widget is picked up (matches experience when dragging from Quickdrawer/All Apps).
- CHANGE: Hide the Infinite folders setting for Plus users (functionality is now always enabled).
- FIX: Wallpaper/icon images applied correctly from 3rd party apps that point Action Launcher directly to a file’s location on the SD card.
- FIX: Hidden apps no longer re-appear in Quickpage/All Apps.
- FIX: Widget resize outline bounces back to the nearest grid position.
- FIX: Exit zoomed out mode when dragging a shortcut onto the App info helper.
- FIX: Shutters/Covers/folders open correctly when animation scale has been changed to .5x in System Settings -> Developer options.
- FIX: Introduction screens can be scrolled.
Well, this is a hell of a long list. If you love the features which are added (along with the ones which were in the previous versions too), you can download and install the Action Launcher from the Play Store, in your device.