In this year’s consumer’s electronics show, many smartphones were released. So many devices were launched, and so many of them were announced. There was a wide diversity among the gadgets being shown, as well as the manufacturers. Among them, some really had good specs and were eye catchy. Here is a list of top smartphones that were launched in CES 2015, which were the main attractions of the event:
- Saygus V2: It was the beast released in the CES 2015. For those who carry a lot of data in their phones, it is a solution. This phone can carry almost all the data you want to, it will have up to 320 GB memory after all! A 64 GB internal memory and two microSD slots supporting up to 128 GB each are what make that much memory, but rest of the specs of this smartphone are cool too, which include whole new water-proof ability, 3100 mAh battery for a 5-inched device and so on. See more: Saygus V2 is a Super-phone with 320 GB Storage
- Asus Zenfone Zoom: This was a great camera phone launched in CES 2015. It has the capacity of 3X optical zoom, better than Samsung’s Galaxy K Zoom. Though Oppo U3 is launched now which has better zoom capacity than this one, still this one is nice. We can also call it ‘the first smartphone to have flagship specs in a camera phone’. Nice part of this phone is it will be pretty cheap, if compared to its rivals. It will have Lollipop out of box. See more: Asus Zenfone Zoom is a slim camera phone with 3X optical zoom
- Asus Zenfone 2: This phone is about to set a new trend in case of RAM. Available in two versions, one of those will have 4 GB of RAM, which is incredible. We are yet to see how the multitasking would be in a smartphone having that big RAM, but still, it is nice to read at least in paper. This phone will be pretty cheap too, as announced to be ‘$100 cheaper than other flagship devices’. See more: Asus Zenfone 2 is announced with 4 GB of RAM
- LG G Flex 2: This is the sequel of the LG’s previous phone- LG G Flex. This phone has curved display, and to everyone’s surprise comes with a smaller display than the previous one (flagships usually have their size increased than their predecessors). This is also the world’s first smartphone to pack with a Snapdragon 810 processor, which would obviously make this device incredibly fast. See more: LG G Flex2: first smartphone with Snapdragon 810
- HTC Desire 826: We can call it ‘just another phablet’ by HTC coming under the desire lineup, but it also has some stuffs which could impress you. It packs an ultrapixel front camera, the one which was used as HTC One M7 or M8’s rear ones. This would be awesome for selfie lovers, especially for those who want to take their selfies in low lights (as the ‘ultrapixel’ thing of HTC is famous for producing great quality images in low light but not in bright or sunlight). See more: HTC Desire 826 unveiled with ultrapixel front camera
This is the list of top smartphones that were launched in CES 2015, which impressed us. What was the electronic item that caught your eye in the CES event? Share your opinion with us.