The much awaited Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is already making waves in many tech blogs. The Note 3 specs and blurry “leaked” images are popping up everywhere on the web. Last May, we got the Galaxy Note 3 benchmarks from a Chinese tech site. The benchmark showed a 1.6 GHz processor running on Android 4.3. The Note 2 had a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED 720p screen with 247ppi and rumors were rife that the Note 3 would have a bigger 5.99 inch screen. I personally rely on @evleaks’s sources and on June evleaks posted on twitter that the Samsung Galaxy Note III will have a 5.7 inch display. Only yesterday SamMobile released some specs for the Note 3 which will be available in two models- SM-N900 and SM-N9005.
(NEW) Leaked Galaxy Note 3 specs
- Variants: SM-N900, SM-N9005
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Dosplay: 5.68″ HD 1920 X 1080 Super AMOLED
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-core Exynos 5420 processor
- GPU: For SM-N900: ARM Mali-T628 MP6
- Ram 3 GB
- Camera: 13 MP with Optical Image Stabilization
- 16/32/64GB internal with MicroSD
- Battery: 3200 mAH
- LTE Connectivity
- Release Date: September 2013
Below is the picture of the supposed Galaxy Note 3 next to its predecessor Note 2. However, there is no “Samsung” brand name on the first phone.