At some point or other, every next person has thought of using Snapchat filters and gussy up their moments a bit. Snapchat started its journey since 2011 and has around 180 million daily users. With all those filters, stickers and disappearing messages, you can get caught up to the fun app in no time. But what if you don’t enjoy using the app or you simply want to delete your Snapchat account?
Here is simple tutorial to delete your Snapchat account if you want to quit using it anymore for whatever reason. However, Snapchat doesn’t allow you to delete the account from its app. Thus, you will need to access its account deletion page.
Delete your Snapchat account [Method 1]
- Access account deletion page from any browser. Click here to go to the page
- Login with your username and password (You will need to check the box to verify that you’re not a robot)
- Enter your password again and press Continue
If you find the method inconvenient, try another method given below.
Delete your Snapchat account [Method 2]
- Go to snapchat.com via any browser
- Click on Support, at the bottom of webpage under Community section
- Then go to My account & settings >> Account Information >> Delete My Account
- Go to Snapchat’s account deletion page and follow same as Method 1
Your Snapchat account will then be deactivated for 30 days. Your friends and contacts won’t be able to contact you. Snapchat saves your user data for 30 days. After that it permanently deletes your account. Nevertheless, if you wish to reactivate your account, within 30 days, simply Login to your Snapchat account normally.
Now you can delete your Snapchat account permanently. Let us know why you wish to leave Snapchat in the comment section below.