Have you ever taken a scrolling screenshot on Android smartphones? Generally capturing the screenshot is one of the most common functionalities that every smartphone holds. The process of capturing a screenshot is easy and almost every smartphone has a similar method to capture.
The purpose of capturing a screenshot is to save your smartphone screen as an image. Screenshots are also taken to keep a record of how something is done. It can also be used to capture your important content. Generally, screenshot only captures things that appear on your mobile display. But sometimes you need to capture a whole webpage or long conversation. Have you ever faced a situation or ever tried to capture a scrolling website with your device? How did you solve this situation?
- How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt?
- How to set up parental control on Google Home?
Sometimes you need to take scrolling screenshots. With the help of scrolling screenshots, you are able to capture not only the current display on your screen but also the screenshot of the whole website or a long conversation.
Well, this article is about how to take a scrolling screenshot in android smart devices. We will cover how you can take such scrolling screenshots of the content that you want.
Taking Scrolling Screenshot in Android smartphone
Most of the users capture the screenshot using the combination of the Power button and the volume down button. While some of the users may use the Palm swipe option. But taking a screenshot also has its own process and varies upon your devices. You can look into your smartphone to check what features are available on your device to take the screenshot. Now let’s talk about scrolling screenshot.
Nowadays, smartphones have the option to take scrolling screenshots. But the old generation lacks such features. But no worries we can find plenty of third-party mobile applications on Google Play Store that will help you take the scrolling screenshot. This third-party mobile app will work in almost smartphones. We will be using an app named LongShot to take a scrolling screenshot. Throughout this article, we will be discussing on how to install this app and how to use it. But before actually getting dive into the process let’s see what a LongShot application actually is.
LongShot is a screenshot mobile application developed by Leav Jenn. This app allows you to take multiple screenshots as well as helps you capture the long web page directly. Visit the link to download the app. It is one of the handiest tools for taking multiple screenshots. You can also use this app to capture long conversations, web pages, threads and many more.
Features of the LongShot app
- This app allows you to merge multiple screenshots automatically.
- The Auto-Scroll functionality helps you to capture the screenshot automatically without a need for manually dragging. But this feature is available for the smartphone with Android 7.0 and higher.
- It Auto capture screenshots after scrolling.
- The app is completely free and contains no watermarks over the screenshot you capture.
- Capture a long web page in only 2 clicks.
- Floating buttons makes your capturing work easier.
Process For Taking Screenshot
So these are the steps you need to follow to capture a scrolling website with the help of this app. Let’s have a look.
- First, download the app Longshot and install it.
- Start the app.
- Switch on or off the Auto Capture.
- Tap the Capture Screenshot button.
- There appears the green Start button.
- Go to the screen you want to capture.
- Tap on the start button.
- Scroll down through the image.
- Tap on done when it’s done.
For further details on LongShot, app check out this video. Here you will get more information on using this application
Taking a scrolling screenshot can be done using various other mobile apps. If you have a better option in your list then be free to comment opinion below in the comment box.