Sammobile who got hold of the first photo of S4 has leaked yet another picture of a handset yet to be released. This time it’s the supposed Galaxy S4 Mini and the picture was acquired by sammobile via a twitter post by a user who managed to snap some shots of the device. In the image below you can see the S4 Mini at far right next to the Galaxy S3.
This post is updated with the latest images of Galaxy S4 mini which surfaced in weibo.
Samsung also has a mini(GT-I8190) version of its Galaxy S3 which has similar design as the S3 but with toned down features. Similarly Galaxy S4 mini (GT-I9190) is a smaller version of the S4 with toned down features such as smaller display, lower res camera, lesser processor, RAM and internal storage.This will certainly appeal to the budget buyers who are interested in the latest Galaxy S4 flagship device.
The following are the official specifications of Galaxy S4 mini:
- 4.3 inch Super AMOLED display at 256 ppi
- 1.7 GHz Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon 400 Dual Core CPU with Adreno 305 GPU
- RAM: 1.5 GB RAM for 3G and 2GB for LTE model
- Internal storage: 8GB with microSD upto 64GB
- Android 4.2.2 operating system with TouchWiz
- Camera: 8 megapixels rear and 1.9 Megapixel front-facing
- Battery: 1900mAH
- LTE,NFC,Bluetooth 4.0
- Rumored release date: June 2013
- Official release date: July 1st 2013
- Price: Over $637 or £419 for sim free.
Latest Leaked images from weibo: