Hi, there folks. We are back again with yet another android error fix: This time for the “App could not be downloaded due to an error 920. As we all know most of the errors in Android are associated with the Google Play Store. The majority of these Android market errors are solved by a simple clearing of cache and data of the Play Store but while this solution works for some it may not for others. As I have stressed earlier there are no one shot solution for these Google Play errors so you will have to experiment with different fixes and solutions before getting your apps to download again.
Here are couple of fixes for the infamous error 920 or “App could not be downloaded due to an error 920”.
- Turn your wi-fi off
- Turn your wi-fi on
- Run Google Play Store and install or update the app
- Go to settings>>Accounts>> Delete your Google account synced with Google Play.
- Restart Phone and add your Google account back in the settings. Alternately, add a different Google account.
- Run Google Play Store and download your app.
- Go to settings >> Apps >> Open “All” tab
- Find and click Google Play Store >>Clear Cache and Clear Data
- Now from the same tab uninstall Google Play Store Updates
- Restart your phone, open Google Play Store and install the app