There are so many error codes related to Android Market Aka Google Play Store and one of common errors is Error 927 while downloading or updating apps in Google Play Store. The solution or fix in this post is quite simple and has resolved the Error 927 issue for most users. You can also follow these methods for other Google Market related errors. However, there is no one solution for these android error codes so you might have to try multiple methods and these errors are recurring so you’ll have to apply the fixes again sometime later.
- Go to settings>>”All”>>Select “Google Play Store”
- Now Force Stop>>Clear Data>>Clear Cache
- Now again try downloading or updating the app
- If the above didn’t work, go to settings>>”All”>>Select “Google Play Store”>>Uninstall Updates
- Again, from “All”>> Select “Download Manager”>>Clear Data and Cache
- Rerun Google Play Store and install/update your app or game
- Go to system settings>> Accounts>>Google>>remove your Gmail account
- Now from settings>>Apps>>All> Force stop, Clear data and cache for Google Play Store, Google Service Framework and Download Manager (like in method 1)
- Now again go to settings>> Accounts>>Google>>Add your gmail account
- Restart your android and then accept all the Google terms and setup Google settings
- Rerun Google Play Store and update or install your app.
Hope this helps you to solve error 927. Please leave comment with your device name and model.